Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Congrats to Reena for making Miss Saigon


Before I go on...this is my first blog entry for our family...so yay!! And since I'm so lazy and have no shame, I'm just going to repost the same blog entry that I've been posting everywhere else in the world (facebook, myspace, friendster):

Hey...just want to give my public congrats to my wife, Reena, for making the cast of Miss Saigon. Although it was not a lead role, just Mimi, this truly is a dream come true for her, as it is a professional paid union company, performing on a fairly big stage for our region...Sandler Center for the Performing Arts. Not to mention, Miss Saigon was probably the biggest influencer on her and her involvement with musical theater.

If you are not doing anything during the Valentines Day timeframe in Virginia Beach, the show will be playing from Feb 14th to Feb 17th.

It would make a great Valentine's present, and Reena would definitely enjoy seeing the support.

Here is the link for the details:
Miss Saigon at Sandler Center for Performing Arts

No comments: